How to Avoid Common Hair Rebonding Side Effects?
Posted on November 12 2017
There you have it, the perfect hairstyle - long, silky-smooth hair that you have just got after hours of staying at the salon and getting a hair rebond. But don't you know that there are some common hair rebonding side effects if you don't pay extra care?
1. Never use hot nor warm water to wash your hair.
2. Use a wide-toothed comb. If possible, use a wooden comb instead of plastic materials.
3. Never attempt to use a hair dryer.
4. Use hair masks more frequently. (link hair masks to the other article)
5. Use a leave in conditioner. (link to BE product)
6. When you sleep, make sure that your hair is straight.
7. Never attempt to tie your hair.
8. Make sure that you don't wash your hair for 3 days right after getting a rebond.
9. Avoid environmental factors such as direct sunlight and strong winds.Also, avoid the rain, otherwise wash it thoroughly with cold water to get rid of the rainwater salt.
10. Maintain a healthy diet.
So there you have it, the 10 commandments after getting a hair rebond. Be mindful not to breach any of these to ensure that you will not suffer the consequences of certain hair rebonding side effects.
Always remember that after getting a hair rebond, you have just completed one of the most delicate processes of getting a hair makeover. Because of this, extra care should be taken into consideration.